This website is owned and operated by Neo Mining Limited (the “company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By using our website, you agree to the following:
- Our website is protected by copyright.
- All materials that appear on this website are the Company’s property and copyrighted by the Company.
- Our website includes statements and information about our expectations for the future. When we discuss our future financial or operating performance and other statements that express expectations or estimates of future developments or results, we are making statements considered to be forward looking information. Such developments or results are not guaranteed.
Although we believe the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, these expectations are not guarantees of future performance and actual results and events may be significantly different from what we currently expect because of the risks associated with our business. These material risks include, and are not limited to:
Exclusion of Liability
- Global financial conditions
- Availability of capital and financing on acceptable terms
- Exploration, development, and production risks
- We may be affected by environmental, safety, and regulatory burdens or delays
- Widespread epidemics or pandemic outbreak, including the Covid-19 pandemic may have a material impact on Neo Mining’s business
- We may be affected by natural phenomena, including inclement weather, fire, flood, and earthquakes
- We may be adversely affected by changes in foreign currency exchange rates, interest rates or tax rates
- Gold price fluctuation
- Accidents or equipment breakdowns
- Future sales by existing shareholders could reduce the market price or our shares
Neo Mining Limited shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages, loss of profits, opportunities arising from:
Our website is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction and the information contained herein in no way should be construed or interpreted as such.
- The use of or reliance on information contained in our website
- Any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current
- Use of any third-party websites linked to our website
- Any internet software used in connection with our website or computer viruses, or other destructive programs encountered because of using our website
- Any other matter connected with our website; even if Neo Mining is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages, or losses.