Neo collects, at the time you communicate with Neo or access its web site (the "Neo Site"), certain information that personally identifies you ("personal information") including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
You may withdraw your consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, Neo may suspend its provision of services to you.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
Neo collects and uses personal information for the following purposes (collectively, the "Identified Purposes"):
- to monitor and analyze web traffic and to keep track of specific user behaviours;
- to communicate with site visitors, including to inform site visitors of changes to Neo, its affiliates and third parties policies which may affect such site visitors;
- to fulfill your requests for information;
- to personalize some of the Neo Site for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Neo and third parties;
- to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of the Neo Site by the user;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Neo Site;
- to protect the rights of Neo, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Neo Site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Neo’s Site.
If Neo hires other companies to provide some services on its behalf, then Neo will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
Neo limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. Neo does not direct the Neo Site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Neo web site, you may not be able to view all the text on the screens, or to experience a personalised visit, or to subscribe to certain service offerings on the Neo Site.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Neo does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to Neo’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on Neo’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if Neo has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Neo’s rights or property, other users of Neo’s Site or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In the event that all or substantially all of Neo’s assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from Neo’s database), Neo will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary to prove Neo’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
Neo will use reasonable efforts to keep your personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate decisions based on such information. You are responsible for informing Neo about changes to your personal information. Neo will use new or updated personal information it receives from you to update its own records.
Neo will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information.
Access to Personal Information
Neo will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request at email@example.com
If Neo is not able to provide access to some aspect of your personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access. Valid reasons for denying access include but are not limited to:
- that doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party;
- that it is confidential commercial information or attorney client privileged communications;
- that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law;
- that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting Neo as described above. Neo will promptly correct such personal information.